LARGE CHANGES - Traits
- Legionnaire Attack Speed: 25/60/110/195 ⇒ 25/65/120/200%
LARGE CHANGES - Champions: Tier 1
- Gragas Drunken Rage Damage Reduction: 40/50/60% ⇒ 35/45/60%
LARGE CHANGES - Champions: Tier 2
- Sett Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Sett Haymaker Attack Damage Scaling: 160/180/200 ⇒ 170/185/200%
LARGE CHANGES - Champions: Tier 5
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Shield: 40/50/200% ⇒ 35/45/200%
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Shield Duration: 5 sec ⇒ 4 sec
- Volibear Doombringer Damage: 150/250/2000 ⇒ 150/300/5000
- Volibear Doombringer Stun Duration: 2.5/3/10 ⇒ 2.5/3.5/10 seconds
SMALL CHANGES - Traits
- Forgotten Bonus Ability Power & Attack Damage: 25/60/125 ⇒ 25/60/120
- Skirmisher Attack Damage per second: 3/6/10 ⇒ 3/6/12
- Spellweaver Base Ability Power: 20/50/80 ⇒ 25/55/85
SMALL CHANGES - Champions: Tier 2
- Brand Health: 550 ⇒ 600
SMALL CHANGES - Champions: Tier 3
- Nocturne Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Yasuo Burning Blade Damage: 250/350/700 ⇒ 250/350/650
- Yasuo Burning Blade On Hit Damage: 25/35/70 ⇒ 25/35/65
- Zyra Grasping Roots Damage: 200/325/700 ⇒ 200/325/650
SMALL CHANGES - Champions: Tier 4
- Ivern Health 1000 ⇒ 950
- Ivern’s Daisy Health: 1500/2500/10000 ⇒ 1500/2400/10000
- Rell Max Mana Nerf: 80/140 ⇒ 80/150
SMALL CHANGES - Champions: Tier 5
- Darius God-Wolf’s Carnage Attack Damage Scaling: 180/220/2000 ⇒ 200/225/2000
- Viego Sovereign's Domination Damage per second: 200/300/1500 ⇒ 180/300/1500
EXPERIENCE CHANGES - Unit Size
- 3-star 5 costs now better represent their over 9,000 power level… They’re now huge.
EXPERIENCE CHANGES - PC Only
- Items now appear in the end-of-game screen! Hover over a champion for details.
- Tooltips for full items in the Armory now contain the item’s icon and title.
EXPERIENCE CHANGES - MOBILE Corner
- Your device’s battery level is now visible in-game and out of game
- Tooltips for full items in the Armory now contain the item’s icon and title
EXPERIENCE CHANGES - Hyper Roll Ranked Changes
- At the end of last week we gave a lil’ boost to your ranked climb in Hyper Roll that makes the climb significantly easier for players as they climb to and through Purple Tier.
- This is nice because we will be giving out emote rewards for players that reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper Tier by patch 11.15.
- Hyper Roll tiers will not be hard reset come 11.15. Instead, anyone at Blue or higher will go to the bottom of Blue.
- The rewards for Hyper Roll will come in patch 11.16 alongside the rest of the ranked rewards for the first half of Reckoning.
DAWN OF HEROES DATES AND MORE!
- While I wish you the best in your climb as the Mid-Set approaches, I also wanted to give you the heads up on a couple of dates. You’ll see Dawn of Heroes appear on PBE July 7th. The Mid-Set will head to live servers with patch 11.15 very, very, early in the morning on July 21st. And the Pass and Store Content will activate after my third cup of coffee that day at 11 AM (PDT)!
- Fixed an issue where if a player had Hellion active and they corrupted an enemy with Viego, that unit would always spawn a Doppelhellion of itself on death even if it wasn't a Hellion
- Nunu no longer plays through the consume animation on units with Trap Claw spell shields (despite dealing no damage due to the spell shield)
- Double Rainbow: Lux can no longer deal the bonus magic damage from her ability more than once in a single cast if she reaches high enough attack speed
- Lux’s bonus magic damage from her ability is now properly blocked by Trap Claw
- Fixed an issue where Trundle could drop below 0 max Health when his Subjugate buff ended and become unkillable for the remainder of combat. Now if Trundle were to drop below 0 max Health, he will die instead.
- Fixed an issue where Kalista would sometimes stop auto-attacking.