REMIX RUMBLE CINEMATIC
- Choncc and Pengu take to the stage for the ultimate DJ battle in our latest cinematic!
SUMMONER NAME ⇒ RIOT ID’S
- On November 20, 2023, we phased out the usage of “Summoner Names” and moved all players exclusively to Riot IDs to create a more unified experience across all our games. Read more about this change here.
REMIX RUMBLE COSMETICS - REMIX RUMBLE PASS(ES)
- With three sets a year (hands up!), we no longer have a mid-set to reset our Pass. And now that sets are longer, we're dividing our Pass into two acts. Both Passes will offer different rewards, although they’ll share a few core components such as Treasure Tokens and Star Shards. Each Pass has a 1295 RP upgradeable version that’ll grant you VIP access to Arenas, Tacticians, and more! And if you want to see how far you can get on the free version of the Pass—no sweat, you can always upgrade at a later point to claim all your rewards. Speaking of rewards, let’s check em’ out!
- To see all the details for the first Act of our Pass+ check out the Pass and More article here!
REMIX RUMBLE COSMETICS - K/DA IN THE CONVERGENCE
- K/DA in the Convergence is available via Treasure Realms as Star content from launch (11AM PT like other store content) to the release of patch 14.02.
REMIX RUMBLE COSMETICS - CHIBIS
- Ready. Sett. Chibi! Chibi Sett can be directly purchased at any time after release (patch 12.23) for 1900 RP. Chibi Sett comes with his own signature Boom, Haymaker, to remind your foes that just because he’s smol doesn’t mean he ain’t swol.
- Talk a Chibi-sized game, take a TFT-sized loss. HEARTSTEEL Sett doesn’t just have the most wholesome relationship with his mom, he’s also (less importantly) the only Chibi with a finisher that summons an ice cream truck to do away with his opponent… Heist successful! Chibi HEARTSTEEL Sett will be leaving Treasure Realms at the end of patch 13.23, so act fast before this HEARTSTEEL Chad leaves you HEARTBROKEN and sad.
- Releasing with patch 13.24 are Chibi Akali and Chibi K/DA ALL OUT Akali. Chibi Akali proves that cold steel, a target, and some ramen are all anyone really needs. You can pick her base Chibi form up for 1900 RP, which comes with her Perfect Execution Boom!
- Chibi K/DA ALL OUT Akali dives into the Treasure Realms with patch 13.24 as Star content with a knack for throwing stars—I mean kunais. As (pop) Star content, she’ll also come with her own finisher, screeching onto the screen and leaving the tread marks of defeat on your opponents. Both Chibi K/DA ALL OUT Akali and Chibi Headliner K/DA POP/STARS Kai’Sa (below) will gap close out of Treasure Realms on patch 14.02, but their base Chibis will stick around!
- Making her debut with patch 13.24, Chibi Headliner K/DA POP/STARS Kai’Sa is the Chibi with the longest name and the most stylish moves. Chibi Headliner K/DA POP/STARS Kai’Sa is our first global release of a Prestige-tier Tactician, with brand-new splash, visuals, and finisher. This tier of Tacticians is designed for the superfans to express their super fandom.
REMIX RUMBLE COSMETICS - SCRATCH
- Looking to scratch that itch for Scratch? Scratch is available for direct purchase for 2500 RP, or in the Mixmaster Bundle (see next, next section) until the end of Remix Rumble!
REMIX RUMBLE COSMETICS - NEW LITTLE LEGEND VARIANTS: AO SHIN, CHONCC, UMBRA
- The band is getting back together again. Each variant discussed in this section is Epic tier and can be purchased from the shop for 925 RP, or found in various Treasure Realms!
- Ao Shin’s Remix Rumble variants are available for direct purchase, or as a drop from Treasure Realms. Check out their variants below: Mixmaster Ao Shin, Emo Ao Shin, Disco Ao Shin.
- Umbra’s Remix Rumble variants are available for direct purchase, or as a drop from Treasure Realms. Check out their variants below: Slow Burn Umbra, Emo Umbra, Pentakill Umbra, Disco Umbra.
- Catch the hungriest drummer in the Convergence by picking up their Remix Rumble variants for direct purchase, or as a drop from Treasure Realms. Check out their variants below: Mixmaster Choncc, Pentakill Choncc, Disco Choncc.
REMIX RUMBLE COSMETICS - BUNDLES
- Mixmaster Bundle: Scratch, Get Caked, Remix Rumble Pass+: Act 1, 200 Treasure Tokens, 200 Star Shards / 6295 RP/TC
- Boba Bundle: Boba Sprite, Boba Blast 1-Star, Boba Blast 2-Star, Boba Blast 3-Star / 1300 RP/TC
- Choncc's Welcome: Choncc 1 Star, 100 Bonus Star Shards / 130 RP/TC
RANKED REWARDS AND MORE! - NEW RANKED SEASON AND RANKED CHANGES
- Climbing will be slightly easier & faster to rank up to Platinum & below
- Higher ranks may take longer, because we have a longer season (no mid-set reset), we’re adjusting the climb to fit it’s new length (but not exactly in a 1:1)
- Emerald Tier is here
- Inactivity penalty changed! Days banked 10 ⇒ 14 (aka Masters+ players can now enjoy a full 2-weeks off)
- LP Decay adjusted! For Master, the new penalty for inactivity will be -50 LP (from -250)
- LP Decay adjusted! For Grandmaster, the new penalty for inactivity will be -150 LP (from -250)
- LP Decay for Challenger players remains the same, -250LP
- When Remix Rumble goes live in your region, you'll be able to start climbing the ladder immediately
- Depending on your rank in the previous season, you will start anywhere from Iron II to Bronze IV. This is true for both Double Up and Standard ranked.
- You will get 5 provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top 4 placements in your first 5 ranked games of the new stage. You'll also gain extra LP for finishing top 4, so best of luck!
- Your Hyper rating will be reset to 500
- Note that there’s still a 24h period of delay between mobile and PC going live
SYSTEMS - HEADLINER
- Purchases at 2-stars from the shop
- Add an additional plus one to one of their traits
- Have unique Headliner bonuses
- Appear in every shop when you do not have a Headliner
- Appear in 1 in 4 shops even when you DO have a Headliner (pivoting is welcome)
- You must sell your current Headliner to purchase a new one
- Headliners take 3 units from the pool
- Headliners have a small amount of bad luck protection (you won't see the same ones consecutively)
- Headliners for units with less than half their total unit copies in the pool are not offered
SYSTEMS - PORTALS
- Vote for 1 of 3 Portals at the start of the game to modify the game’s rules.
- Portal categories: Augments, Gold, Champions, Items, Combat, Unique, Headliner
SYSTEMS - LEGENDS REMOVED
- Legends have been removed.
SYSTEMS - LEVELING CHANGES
- Level 10 is now the max level you can achieve at any point
- Level 5 to 6: 24 ⇒ 20xp
- Level 6 to 7: 40 ⇒ 36xp
- Level 7 to 8: 60 ⇒ 48xp
- Level 8 to 9: 84 ⇒ 80xp
- Level 9 to 10: 100 ⇒ 84xp
- Total XP need to hit max: 228 ⇒ 288
SYSTEMS - SHOP ODDS
- Level 6: 25/40/30/5/0% ⇒ 30/40/25/5/0%
- Level 7: 19/30/40/10/1% ⇒ 19/35/35/10/1%
- Level 8: 16/20/35/25/4% ⇒ 18/25/36/18/3%
- Level 9: 9/15/30/30/16% ⇒ 10/20/25/35/10%
- Level 10: 5/10/20/40/25 (No change)
SYSTEMS - UNIT POOL CHANGES
- 1-cost copies: 29 ⇒ 22
- 2-cost copies: 22 ⇒ 20
- 3-cost copies: 18 ⇒ 17
- 4-cost copies: 12 ⇒ 10
- 5-cost copies: 10 ⇒ 9
SYSTEMS - PLAYER DAMAGE
- Base Stage Damage: 0/3/4/6/9/15 ⇒ 0/3/5/7/9/15
- 4th Unit Alive: 2 ⇒ 1 Damage
SYSTEMS - MANA GENERATION
- Mana gained from post mitigation damage: 7% ⇒ 5%
SYSTEMS - LOOT
- Duplicators are now less likely to show up from bonus orbs.
SYSTEMS - CRITICAL STRIKE CHANCE
- Excess Critical Strike Chance is now converted at 50% instead of the increased 80% from Horizonbound
SYSTEMS - TARGET DUMMIES
- All Target Dummy Base HP: 700 ⇒ 625
SYSTEMS - CAROUSEL
- Carousels can no longer contain duplicate Emblems.
LARGE CHANGES - AUGMENT CYCLING: REMOVED
- All Natural I/II
- Cybernetic Leech I/II/III
- Early Education
- Endurance Training
- Enshrouding Stillness
- Lesser Jeweled Lotus
- Unburdened I/II
- Wandering Trainer
LARGE CHANGES - AUGMENT CYCLING: RETURNING
- Best Friends I/II
- Clear Mind
- Cluttered Mind
- Cybernetic Uplink I/II/III
- Keepers I/II
LARGE CHANGES - AUGMENTS ADJUSTED
- AFK Gold: 22 ⇒ 18
- Binary Airdrop will now use the champion’s item recommendations to pick the airdrop item. This item can not be the same as an item that the champion has already equipped.
- Birthday Present Gold Per Level Up: 1 ⇒ 0
- Blood Money 1g per 3 HP Lost ⇒ 3g per 10 HP Lost
- Bronze/Silver/Golden Ticket renamed Silver/Golden/Prismatic Ticket to correspond with their Augment tier
- Caretakers Chosen Radiant Armory Given: Level 7 ⇒ Level 8
- A Cut Above Deathblade kill gold drop proc Chance: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Cutting Corners XP Reduction: 3 ⇒ 4
- Cybernetic Bulk I/II/III HP: 225/300/500 ⇒ 222/333/555
- Healing Orbs Heal: 250/500 ⇒ 225/450
- Hedge Fund/+/++ Gold: 23/32/44 ⇒ 20/30/40
- Late Game Specialist Gold: 44 ⇒ 30
- Level Up! can now only be shown on 2-1
- Level Up! Initial XP: 2 ⇒ 8
- Level Up! Bonus XP on Purchase: 3 ⇒ 2
- Lucky Gloves will now use the champion’s item recommendations to pick the “ideal” items
- Lucky Gloves: Both of the Thief’s Gloves items will be picked from the pool of 8 recommended items
- Lucky Gloves: The two items will never be the same item
- New Recruit now grants a Champion Duplicator
- Parting Gifts Tier: Gold ⇒ Silver
- Parting Gifts Shield: 50% ⇒ 10%
- Red Buff has been renamed to Blistering Strikes
- Risky Moves Gold: 33 ⇒ 30
- Tiniest Titan Gold Per Turn: 2 ⇒ 1
- Two Healthy Health per 2-cost: 100 ⇒ 110
- Three’s a Crowd HP per 3-cost: 100 ⇒ 85
- Young Wild & Free: 1 component ⇒ 3 gold
LARGE CHANGES - CORE ITEMS
- Bramble Vest Armor: 75 ⇒ 55
- Bramble Vest Damage: 75/100/150/200 (by star level) ⇒ 100
- Bramble Vest (new): Grants 5% max health.
- Bramble Vest (new): Take 8% reduced damage from attacks.
- Bramble Vest no longer reduces Critical Strike Damage
- Blue Buff Ability Power: 25 ⇒ 20
- Blue Buff no longer grants 10 Mana after Takedowns within 3 seconds of casting their ability.
- Blue Buff (new): After a takedown, deal 15% increased damage for 8 seconds.
- Deathblade Attack Damage: 66 ⇒ 55
- Deathblade (new): Grants 8% bonus damage
- Dragon’s Claw Magic Resist: 65 ⇒ 55
- Dragon’s Claw (new): Grants 5% max health.
- Infinity Edge (new): If the holder’s spells can already critically strike, gain 10% Critical Strike Damage
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade Attack Speed: 18% ⇒ 15%
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade AS Per Attack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Jeweled Gauntlet (new): If the holder’s spells can already critically strike, gain 10% Critical Strike Damage
- Morellonomicon (new): Burn and Wound apply on Ability and Attack damage.
- Quicksilver Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 20
- Quicksilver CC Immunity: 18s ⇒ 14s
- Quicksilver (new): While CC Immune, gain 6% Attack Speed every 2 seconds (the AS lasts after immunity ends).
- Night Harvester replaced with Steadfast Heart
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Ability Power: 70 ⇒ 60
- Rabadon’s Deathcap (new): Grants 8% bonus damage
- Rapid Firecannon replaced with Red Buff
- (new) Red Buff Attack Speed: 45%
- Red Buff no longer grants +1 Range
- Red Buff Bonus Damage: 8% ⇒ 8% (unchanged)
- Red Buff Attacks and Abilities 1% Burn and 33% Wound targets for 5s.
- (new) Steadfast Heart: 200 HP, 20 Armor, 20% Crit Chance
- Steadfast Heart: Take 8% reduced damage. While above 50% Health, take 15% reduced damage instead.
- Warmog’s Armor Health: 800 ⇒ 650
- Warmog’s Armor (new) +8% Max HP
LARGE CHANGES - ARTIFACT ITEMS
- Deathfire Grasp Mana: 30 ⇒ 15
- Deathfire Grasp Ability Power: 50 ⇒ 45
- Diamond Hands has been added to the Artifact pool
- Diamond Hands Health: 300 ⇒ 400
- Diamond Hands Gold Per Proc: 2 ⇒ 1
- Gambler’s Blade has been added to the Artifact pool
- Gambler’s Blade AP: 20 ⇒ 10
- Gambler’s Blade AS: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Gambler’s Blade Gold Cap: 60 ⇒ 30
- Gambler’s Blade Trigger Chance: 6% ⇒ 4%
- Gold Collector Gold Chance: 40% ⇒ 45%
- Goldmancer’s Staff Mana: 0 ⇒ 15
- Hullcrusher Bonus Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Mogul’s Mail Health: 150 ⇒ 200
- Sniper’s Focus Damage Increase Per Hex: 8% ⇒ 9%
LARGE CHANGES - SUPPORT ITEMS
- Banshee’s Veil Attack Speed: 15% ⇒ 25%
LARGE CHANGES - RADIANT ITEMS
- Baron’s Gift (Nashor’s Tooth) AS on Proc: 60% ⇒ 80%
- Blue Blessing (Blue Buff): No longer grants 20 Mana after Takedowns within 3 seconds of casting their ability.
- Blue Blessing: After a takedown, deal 25% increased damage for 12 seconds.
- Blue Blessing AP: 50 ⇒ 60
- Covalent Spark (Ionic Spark) MR: 25 ⇒ 50
- Dragon’s Will (Dragon’s Claw) Magic Resist: 130 ⇒ 115
- Dragon’s Will Grants 8% max health.
- Equinox (Evenshroud) Health: 400 ⇒ 500
- Equinox Hex Range: 2 ⇒ 3
- Guinsoo’s Reckoning (Rageblade) Attack Speed Per Attack: 8% ⇒ 10%
- Luminous Deathblade (You know this one) Attack Damage: 125% ⇒ 105%
- Luminous Deathblade grants 12% bonus damage
- More More-ellonomicon (what could this be?) Burn and Wound apply on Ability and Attack damage.
- More More-ellonomicon AP: 40 ⇒ 50
- Quickestsilver (Quicksilver) Magic Resist: 40 ⇒ 30
- Quickestsilver: For 14s, gain 7% Attack Speed every 2 seconds.
- Rabadon’s Ascended Deathcap (Rabadon’s Deathcap) Ability Power: 130 ⇒ 110
- Rabadon’s Ascended Deathca grants 12% bonus damage
- Rapid Lightcannon: Name and icon replaced with Crest of Cinders (Red Buff)
- Crest of Cinders (Red Buff) no longer grants +2 Range
- Crest of Cinders Bonus Damage: 12% ⇒ 10%
- Crest of Cinders Attack Speed: 50% ⇒ 70%
- Crest of Cinders Attacks 3% Burn and 50% Wound targets.
- Rosethorn Vest (Bramble Vest) Armor: 140 ⇒ 120
- Rosethorn Vest Damage: 150/175/225/400 ⇒ 175
- Rosethorn Vest Grants 8% max health.
- Rosethorn Vest Take 20% reduced damage from attacks.
- Rosethorn Vest no longer reduces Critical Strike Damage
- Royal Crownshield (Crownguard) HP: 100 ⇒ 250
- Spirit of the Colossus (Steadfast Heart): 500 HP, 40 Armor, 20% Crit Chance
- Spirit of the Colossus: Take 9% reduced damage. While above 40% Health, take 18% reduced damage instead.
- Warmog’s Pride (Warmog’s Armor) Health: 1300 ⇒ 1000
- Warmog’s Pride: gain 12% max health.