COSMETICS - CHIBI HEADLINER K/DA POP/STARS KAI’SA
- Chibi Headliner K/DA POP/STARS Kai’Sa will be available via Collector’s Bounties until January 10th.
- Chibi Headliner K/DA POP/STARS Kai’Sa has a 2.5% drop rate from Collector’s Bounties (450 Treasure Tokens each).
- Collector’s Bounties have an additional 2.5% drop rate for Star Content; for Kai’Sa, that means the following drops: Chibi Star Guardian Lux, Chibi PROJECT Zed, Chibi Dragonmancer Ashe. Collector’s Bounties have a 45% chance for Highlight content which includes base Chibis, Baron, and Poro variants. The remaining 50% of drops are standard Collector’s Bounties drops composed of 3-star Legendary Little Legends, as well as Mythic Little Legends like Choncc the Wise, PROJECT: Abyssia, URF Dowsie, and more!
- If you have not received it before 30 tries, the 30th open of the Collector's Bounty will guarantee Chibi Headliner K/DA POP/STARS Kai'Sa.
- You can only open a maximum of 30 Collector’s Bounties
- Promise Tokens from other bounties do not apply to this one
- Bad luck protection for other bounties do not carry over for Collector’s Bounties and vice-versa
COSMETICS - CHIBI AKALI & K/DA ALL OUT AKALI
- Chibi Akali can be picked up for 1900 RP, and comes with her Perfect Execution Boom
- Chibi K/DA ALL OUT Akali is available as Star Content and comes with her own finisher, screeching onto the screen and leaving the tread marks of defeat on your opponents.
- Chibi K/DA ALL OUT Akali will be leaving Treasure Realms on patch 14.02, but her base Chibi form will stick around.
COSMETICS - LITTLE LEGENDS
- Drip Drummer Choncc is available for direct purchase at 925 RP
- Power Chord Ao Shin is available for direct purchase at 925 RP
MISCELLANEOUS - SPECTATOR COMES TO PBE
- Spectate your friends on demand on PBE starting December 6th
- Spectate will go to our live client on patch 14.1, January 9th
- Spectate will have a delay of 30s
- Right click to a pal from the friends list to spectate them and be prepared to congratulate them on their top four, or console them on their 8th.
MISCELLANEOUS - EMERALD IS HERE
- We’ve removed the Emerald pop-up from the client. F’s in chat.
MISCELLANEOUS - DISCONTINUED DEVICE SUPPORT
- The minimum spec requirement for TFT mobile on Android devices has been raised. As we continually improve TFT we’re no longer able to support a few devices at a sufficient quality level, but these changes should affect about .01% of active players.
SYSTEMS - PORTALS RENAMED
- 1st Augment Gold ⇒ Golden Prelude
- 1st Augment Prismatic ⇒ Prismatic Prelude
- 3rd Augment Gold ⇒ Golden Finale
- 3rd Augment Prismatic ⇒ Prismatic Finale
- All Silver Augments ⇒ Silver Symphony
- All Gold Augments ⇒ Golden Symphony
- All Prismatic Augments ⇒ Prismatic Symphony
- Gold Per Augment ⇒ Augment Payout
- Gold Per Item ⇒ Item Payout
- 3-Cost Start ⇒ 3-Cost Champion
- Triple Champion Start ⇒ 3 Champions
- Player Health Increase ⇒ Larger Legends
- Double Item Carousel ⇒ Loaded Carousels
LARGE CHANGES - TRAITS
- 8-Bit AD Per Stack: 3.5/6/10% ⇒ 4.5/7.5/12%
- 8-Bit Grand Prize Score: 456789 ⇒ 345678
- Country 3 Attack Speed Bonus: 20% ⇒ 15%
- Country 5 Country Omnivamp Bonus: 20% ⇒ 15%
- Guardian max Health Shield ratio: 30/50/70% ⇒ 25/40/60%
- Jazz max HP Per Trait: 2/3/4% ⇒ 1.5/2/3%
- Jazz bonus Damage Per Trait: 1/2/3% ⇒ 1/1.5/2%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 1
- Kennen Shock and Awe Damage: 160/240/360 ⇒ 145/215/325
- K’Sante max Mana buff: 0/60 ⇒ 0/40
- K’Sante Block the Haters AD ratio: 700% ⇒ 800%
- Yasuo Synthesizer Strike AD ratio: 275% ⇒ 290%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 3
- Yone HP: 750 ⇒ 800
- Yone Pop Off AD ratio: 200/200/205% ⇒ 210/210/215%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 4
- Akali (True Damage) AS: 0.85 ⇒ 0.9
- Akali (True Damage) Three Point Strike AD ratio: 250/250/500% ⇒ 275/275/550%
- Caitlyn Champ Hunt AD ratio: 375/375/750% ⇒ 390/390/800%
- Ezreal AS: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
- Ezreal Crash the Party small shots (1st and 2nd cast) AD ratio: 330/330/660% ⇒ 350/350/700%
- Viego Riff of the Ruined King Slam AD ratio: 150/150/300% ⇒ 200/200/400%
- Zed Shadow Dance shadow clone AD ratio: 175/175/350% ⇒ 185/185/370%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 5
- Kayn AS: 0.85 ⇒ 0.95
- Kayn Fear the Reaper Damage: 380/575/4000 ⇒ 400/600/4000
- Ziggs Mana nerf: 30/70 ⇒ 30/75
- Ziggs Chaos Theory extra small bombs per cast: 2 ⇒ 1
LARGE CHANGES - HEADLINERS
- Kennen: 75 HP 4% Max HP Heal ⇒ 75 HP 2% Max HP Heal
- Bard: Doot Damage: 95/140/215 ⇒ 85/125/190
- Katarina: 200 HP 45% Bounce Damage ⇒ 150 HP 25% Bonus Damage
- Miss Fortune: 25% AD ⇒ 20% AD
- Samira: 15% AD 10% Crit ⇒ 5% AD 10% Crit
- Sett: 250 HP ⇒ 150 HP
- Zac: 150 HP 10 AP ⇒ 200 HP 15 AP
- Ziggs: 5 AP 10 Mana Reduction ⇒ 5 AP 5 Mana Reduction
LARGE CHANGES - AUGMENTS
- Bigger Shot (Big Shot) (Bugfix) no longer does more damage than intended to the primary target.
- Good For Something I (Bugfix): Now correctly has a 30% drop chance instead of 50%.
- Reach the Summit when you reach Level 9: gain 50 XP ⇒ gain 10 gold and 50 XP
- Young Wild & Free (Bugfix): Now correctly drops gold. Lowered to 2 gold from 3 gold
- Live for Danger (Edgelord) Bonus Damage: 30% ⇒ 40%
- Ramping Rhythm (Rapidfire) now starts Rapidfire champs at 3 stacks immediately
- Submit to the Pit (Mosher) Armor, MR, AD, AP, AS: 3 ⇒ 5
- That’s Jazz Baby (Jazz) HP Per Stack: 40 ⇒ 20
- That’s Jazz Baby (Jazz) AS Per Stack: 3% ⇒ 2%
- Binary Airdrop: Grants a component ⇒ Grants 2 gold
- Endless Hordes max HP Reduction: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Going Long now additionally grants 8 gold immediately
- Infernal Contract Gold: 75g ⇒ 90g
- Blank Slate disabled from appearing at 4-2
SMALL CHANGES - TRAITS
- Brawler max HP: 20/40/80% ⇒ 20/45/85%
- Crowd Diver Bonus Damage: 5/30/70% ⇒ 5/30/60%
- Executioner Critical Strike Damage: 15/30/45% ⇒ 5/25/45%
SMALL CHANGES - UNITS
- Annie Superfan Item: Spear of Shojin ⇒ Jeweled Gauntlet
- Ahri 3-star now fires 2 projectiles per ability cast.
- Ahri POP/STAR Damage: 275/410/1500% AP ⇒ 275/410/820% AP
- Ahri POP/STAR empowered Damage: 480/720/2400% AP ⇒ 480/720/1440% AP
- Sona The Drop (Ethereal) (The red one that gives AS) no longer grants its AS buff to Yorick’s small ghouls. The big Ghoul still benefits from the buff (electronic music appreciator confirmed).
SMALL CHANGES - AUGMENTS
- Blank Slate tooltip now states that the free rerolls are only for this round
- Contagion tooltip now states that its effect also spreads on death
MODES - HYPER ROLL
- Stage 10 now has three additional PvP combat rounds.
- 8-Bit Grand Prize Score: 234567 ⇒ 199999
- Tentwotacles: Fixed an issue where sometimes Illaoi would revive two tentacles with her cast instead of one
- Good for Something I now correctly has a 30% chance to drop gold, down from 50%.
- Too big: Bigger Shot no longer does more damage than intended to the primary target.
- Teaming Up I correctly grants 2 3-cost units.
- Putting the Star in Pop Star: Akali properly combines when your bench is full
- The Showtime Portal is now available in Hyper Roll
- The Radiant Item Portal now displays the correct round in its tooltip in Hyper Roll
- Gambler’s Blade & Diamond Hands are now properly in the Artifact pool and are affected by Pandora’s Items
- Qiyana can no longer give units invisible 4th items
- Your KDA pattern no longer changes after triggering Last Stand
- Buddy approved: Augment Little Buddies now works with True Damage Akali
- Wellness Fund, Risky Moves and Tiniest Titan+ have been removed from the Double Up Augment pool
- Gambler’s Blade now works correctly in Hyper Roll, and uses the Hyper Roll modified values.
- Using an Item Remover on a champion without enough empty item bench slots will now correctly bounce off, rather than removing as many items as possible.
- Headliner Sett’s permanent health gain now functions correctly
- Schrodinger’s poro: Poros on Poro-Ranger HQ no longer disappear when zooming in
- Health Bar no longer blocks Chibi Kai'Sa when performing CTRL+2 and CTRL+4
- For all Prancies, Angry Mark VFX for CTRL + 2 no longer clips into head
- Unneeded literacy: Augment Blank Slate should no longer sell a Tome of Traits on the bench
- Augment Submit to the Pit now only correctly applies benefits to Moshers
- Augment Blinged Out now grants full benefits for Thieves’ Gloves
- Golmancer’s Staff no longer triggers more than intended