- TL;DR - Treasure Realms are a large-scale upgrade/replacement for our current Egg system. Prices per item aren’t changing (390 RP / TFT Coins per item), but some drop rates & item categories are being adjusted to accommodate some major quality of life updates we’re making to the system. Read about the system in detail here. Treasure Realms will roll out slower than the initial patch, so expect them to be live within 24 hours after patch 13.10 (this one) goes live.
- We also have a player support article in case you have further questions.
TREASURE REALMS - TREASURE REALMS FACTS
- Tokens are generic, meaning they can be used on any Treasure Realm Bounty. This means that after you hit your desired item, you can save tokens for the next Treasure Realm rotation and the content you really want.
- Tokens can be purchased in quantities of 100 for 390 RP / TFT Coins.
- Every Treasure Realm Bounty costs 100 Tokens for a single reward, or 1000 for 10 rewards.
TREASURE REALMS - MECHA PRIME ZERO BOUNTY
- The Mecha Prime Zero Bounty is only available from patch 13.10 to 13.12. Check out its contents below.
TREASURE REALMS - TREASURE REALMS STAR CONTENT DROPS AND PROMISE TOKENS
- While the drop rate is a static 1%, you’re guaranteed to receive one of the Star Content rewards on a Bounty after a maximum of 61 attempts.
- This guarantee carries over between Bounties.
- If you’ve already received all of the Star Content in a given Bounty and continue to pull rewards from it, reaching the guaranteed drop will instead reward you with a Promise Token.
- A Promise Token can be redeemed to immediately receive Star Content from active Treasure Realm Bounties.
TREASURE REALMS - EGGS AND PASSES
- With the release of Treasure Realms, we’re also going to be replacing Eggs on TFT Passes. Where you’d usually receive an Egg-based reward (i.e. level 4 on the current Monsters Attack! Glitched Out!! Pass), you’ll instead receive 100 Tokens, so even if you’re F2P, you’ll still be able to jump into Treasure Realms by playing games & completing missions during a set!
- You’ll still be able to hold on to & open any of your remaining Eggs at any time.
MONSTERS ATTACK CHAMPIONSHIP
- Join us on the rooftops of Spatulopolis for a special Monster Cookoff to celebrate this set’s world championship. The Monsters Attack! Championship is live May 26-28, 4am PDT / 1pm GMT+2. Tuning in each day of the event will give you the opportunity to earn exclusive Monsters Attack! Championship drop
NORMALS (WITH PORTALS!?) PATCH 13.10
- Expect more frequent Portals with our second For Fun patch as 2-6 is now guaranteed, and 3-3 and 4-3 Portals are now more common! You can read more about the mechanic and the history of our For Fun patches with TFT’s most handsome and brilliant writer as he is joined by three other devs here.
NORMALS (WITH PORTALS!?) PATCH 13.10 - STAGE 2-6 PORTALS
- Stage 2-6 Portals have a 100% chance of appearing. Demacia, Piltover, and Targon each are equally weighted here.
- Demacia: Gain 2 item components
- Void: Gain a Thief’s Gloves
- Zaun: Gain 10 gold.
NORMALS (WITH PORTALS!?) PATCH 13.10 - STAGE 3-3 PORTALS
- Stage 3-3 Portals have a 30% chance of appearing. That 30% is composed of Portals from Ionia, Shadow Isles, Noxus, and Freljord, all of which have an equal chance of appearing.
- Ionia: Target Dummy + 15 gold
- Shadow Isles: Champion Duplicator + Two 4-cost Champions
- Noxus: 2 full Item Anvils
- Freljord: Ornn Anvil
NORMALS (WITH PORTALS!?) PATCH 13.10 - STAGE 4-3 PORTALS
- Stage 4-3 Portals have a 75% chance of appearing. That 75% is composed of Portals from Targon, Piltover, and Shurima, all of which have an equal chance of appearing.
- Targon: Gain a Tactician’s Crown
- Piltover: Gain a Loaded Dice, a Lesser Champion Duplicator, a Remover, and a Reforger
- Shurima: Gain a Tome of Traits and 6 gold
LARGE CHANGES - TRAITS
- Ace Execute Threshold: 15/30% ⇒ 15/33%
- Anima Squad AD & AP: 10/35/60 ⇒ 15/35/60
- Gadgeteen Damage & Damage Reduction: 4/9% ⇒ 4/8%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 1
- Pantheon Time Out! MR ratio: 300/450/675% ⇒ 290/435/650%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 2
- Draven max Mana buff: 70/140 ⇒ 70/130
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 3
- Jax Adaptive Strike base Damage: 85/130/210 ⇒ 90/135/220
LARGE CHANGES - AUGMENTS
- Double Trouble II AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 30 ⇒ 33
- Double Trouble III AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 40 ⇒ 44
- Nilah - Jubilant Veil CC immunity for number of Allies: 5 ⇒ 6
- There’s two A’s in Aatrox: Fixed an issue where Aatrox’s second spell wasn’t buffed like the first one was in the last patch.
- Leduck and run: Fixed an issue where Ezreal would cast his spell twice if he killed a target within melee range.
- Ghost stunner: Fixed an issue where Pyke could stun units who are immune to CC.
- You gotta be critting me: Fixed an issue where reaching 100% crit on select units was reverting crit to near zero.