MECHA COS-MECH-TICS - MAXIMUM MECHA CHESTS & MECHA MALPHITE
- Planetary Drill Finisher is online. Mecha Malphite is powered up and ready to rock.
MECHA COS-MECH-TICS - MAXIMUM MECHA CHESTS: 390 RP
- Chibi Mecha Malphite (2%, guaranteed on 61st egg/box opened)
- All other Maximum Mecha Chests will contain a previously released Little Legend including our newest Mecha themed releases for Shisa, Burno, and Squink.
- Maximum Mecha Chests are available for purchase individually or in bundles until the release of our next set
MECHA COS-MECH-TICS - NEW MECHA LITTLE LEGENDS
- Hairspray, mech suits, and cooking oil—these new Shisas are highly flammable, so keep a fire extinguisher handy while winstreaking. Shisa’s Epic variants are available for direct purchase for 925 RP. Their Legendary variant, Supreme Emperor Shisa, is only available as a drop from Chests.
- Check out their variants below: Mech Pilot Shisa (Epic), Space Groove Shisa (Epic), Galactic Destiny Shisa (Epic), Cooking Master Shisa (Epic), Supreme Emperor Shisa (Legendary)
- Burno proves that you can teach an old dragon new tricks… like operating a 200-ton Mech suit, or just cooking instant ramen. Burno’s Epic variants are available for direct purchase for 925 RP. Their Legendary variant, Feudal Future Burno, is only available as a drop from Chests.
- Check out their variants below: Mech Pilot Burno (Epic), Space Groove Burno (Epic), Cooking Master Burno (Epic), Galactic Victory Burno (Epic), Feudal Future Burno (Legendary)
- Whichever Squink controls the galaxy gets to dole out justice—or in Space Groove Squink’s case, pick the playlist. Squink’s Epic variants are available for direct purchase for 925 RP. Their Legendary variant, Takoyaki Squink, is only available as a drop from Chests.
- Check out their variants below: Galactic Justice Squink (Epic), Space Groove Squink (Epic), Edge Lord Squink (Epic), Mech Pilot Squink (Epic), Takoyaki Squink (Legendary)
- Note on Mecha content: Our new Mythic Arena, Mecha Prime Zero will be released in patch 13.10.
LARGE CHANGES - TRAITS
- Hacker Omnivamp: 30/40/50% ⇒ 10/20/40%
- Hacker rider Omnivamp: 10/20/30% ⇒ 0/15/30%
- Hackers now target the closest enemy, rather than preferring the back row.
- Heart AP per cast: 4/7/10 ⇒ 4/7/11
- InfiniTeam Damage & HP per alternate version: 50/60/95% ⇒ 50/55/85%
- REWORKED Ox Force: units gain bonus defenses. Once per combat, when they would drop below one HP, they instead shield themselves for 50% of their maximum health for 1.5 seconds.
- Ox Force Armor & MR: 10/40/90 ⇒ 5/35/75
- Underground Tome of Traits will no longer drop from Heist 4 or higher.
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 1
- Blitzcrank Static Defenses Damage Reduction: 55/60/65% ⇒ 50/52/55%
- Gangplank Armor & MR: 30 ⇒ 35
- Gangplank Trial By Fire Damage: 230/345/515 ⇒ 240/360/540
- Lucian Chrono-Barrage Damage: 45/70/105 ⇒ 40/60/90
- Lux Lucent Singularity Damage: 220/330/500 ⇒ 230/345/520
- Nasus HP: 650 ⇒ 700
- Nasus Armor & MR: 40 ⇒ 45
- Nasus Bonk! AD ratio: 200% ⇒ 225%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 2
- Jinx AD: 50 ⇒ 55
- Jinx max Mana buff: 20/80 ⇒ 0/65
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 3
- Gnar AD: 65 ⇒ 60
- Kai’Sa Starcharged Damage: 150/225/375 ⇒ 135/205/335
- Rammus Sand Slam Stun Duration: 1.25 ⇒ 1.5 sec
- Shen Stand United duration: 3.5/4/5 sec ⇒ 4/4/4 sec
- Shen Stand United Damage Reduction: 45/50/55% ⇒ 40/45/50%
LARGE CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 4
- Bel’Veth Endless Banquet bonus Attack Speed per cast: 25% ⇒ 30%
LARGE CHANGES - HERO AUGMENTS
- Lucian - Enchanted Ammunition AP per auto: 2 ⇒ 1
- Pantheon - The Best Offense AP: 50 ⇒ 40
- Pantheon - Chronic Hallucinations Damage Reduction: 70% ⇒ 60%
- Renekton - Reign of Anger AS per missing 100 HP: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Wukong - Cyclone AP: 10 ⇒ 18
- Ezreal Rising Spell Force (BUGFIX): Now correctly grants stacks when Parallel is active.
- Lee Sin - Cleansing Safeguard Missing HP Heal: 10% ⇒ 15%
- LeBlanc - Mirror Image Clone HP: 75% ⇒ 99%
- Rammus - Amored-dillo Armor: 35 ⇒ 40
- Shen - Recursion Matrix Base Damage Reduction: 8% ⇒ 7%
- Vayne - Spread Shot nearby enemy Damage: 50% ⇒ 44%
- Vex - Joy Siphon Ally Healing: 22% ⇒ 30%
- Ekko - Destructive Resonance Range: 2 ⇒ 3 Hexes
- Ekko - Destructive Resonance Damage Amp: 250% ⇒ 200%
- Leona - Perfected Solar Flare Mana Reduction & AP: 30 ⇒ 40
- Urgot - Rising Tide Bonus AS: 40% ⇒ 50%
LARGE CHANGES - AUGMENTS
- Scoped Weapons Attack Speed: 10% ⇒ 12%
SMALL CHANGES - TRAITS
- Ace now requires dealing damage to execute.
SMALL CHANGES - UNITS: TIER 1
- Kayle Starfire Spellblade cast no longer locks her out of attacking for a brief period.
- Fixed a bug where Hero Augments were tailored based on your currently active board rather than the previous combat’s board.
- Gnarly dude: Gnar’s spell will now properly show the crit damage indicator when it critically damages its primary target.
- Even Gnarlier dude: Gnar’s spell can no longer double crit the primary target if he has a spell crit item.
- Annie’s ability icon now matches her spell.
- Time Knife (Shen Hero Augment) damage no longer scales with damage amp.
- Mistimed: Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Lucian Hero Augment) now awards XP on the correct casts.
- Too old for middle-school: Reflection (Nilah Hero Augment) can no longer grant Gadgeteen items
- Fixed bug where Anima Squad Emblem wasn’t giving listed AP
- Tooltip fixes for Radiant Quicksilver and Zephyr
- Corrected typo on Riftwalker Crest Augment
- Tooltip fix to add “magic damage” text to Neeko’s ability
- Ace Crest can no longer be offered on 2-1 or 3-2.
- Tankful for this one: Lee Sin now gets tank items from InfiniTeam and Lucky Gloves
- Rising Spell Force (Ezreal Hero Augment) now correctly grants stacks when Parallel is active.
- Solo-Queue Yasuo: Fixed an issue with Yasuo’s Steel Tempest targeting
- Magnets, how do they work: Gadgeteen item, Magnetized Ionic Spark now deals damage correctly