Champion Shop Drop Rates
- Level 3: 70/30/0/0/0%⇒75/25/0/0/0%
- Level 4: 50/35/15/0/0%⇒60/30/10/0/0%
- Level 5: 35/40/20/5/0%⇒40/35/20/5/0%
- Level 6: 20/35/35/10/0%⇒25/35/30/10/0%
- Level 7: 14/30/40/15/1%⇒19/30/35/15/1%
Item and Drop changes
- Players can no longer sell units if doing so would cause an item to be deleted.
- Players can no longer open loot orbs if their item bench is full.
- Now all players drop at least 1 small orb in the first 3 PVE rounds.
- Treasure Trove: Every minion and monster in the game drops a loot orb.
- Star Cluster: All Tier 1/2/3 champions on carousels have 2 stars.
- Treasure Trove - 12.5% of games
- Star Cluster - 12.5% of games
- The Neekoverse - 7.5% of games
- Lilac Nebula - 7.5% of games
- Medium Legends - 7.5% of games
- Superdense Galaxy - 7.5% of games
- Trade Sector - 10% of games
- Normal - 35% of games
TRAITS : Focused balance changes
- Blademaster proc chance: 30/60/100%⇒30/55/100%
- Blaster bonus attacks: 3/6⇒3/5
- Brawler bonus Health: 300/700⇒350/650
- Celestial: 15/40/65⇒15/35/60
- Cybernetic: 350&35/750&75⇒350&35/700&70
- Darkstar Attack Damage and Spell Power: 25/30/35⇒20/25/35
- Infiltrator Attack Speed Bonus: 50/80/125⇒50/75/120
- Infiltrator: Now refreshes on takedown at all levels
- Protector Shield: 20/30/45⇒25/30/40%
- Rebel Shield: 150/225/350⇒150/210/330
- Sorcerer Spell Power: 20/45/80/125⇒20/40/75/120
- Star Guardian Mana: 30/60⇒30/50
- Vanguard Armor: 60/250⇒125/250
- Starship: 20 mana per second⇒40 mana per second
- Valkyrie Critical Strike threshold: 50%⇒40% or below
TRAITS : General balance and other adjustments
- Blademaster: Increased the speed of the bonus attacks
- Chrono Attack Speed: 15/35/75% every 4 seconds⇒15% every 8/4/2 seconds
- Chrono: First tick now happens immediately on start of combat.
- Mech Pilot Mana granted to Pilots on Mech death: 25⇒0
- Mech Pilot Base Health: 1800⇒1500
- Mech Pilot Share of Pilot Health: 50%⇒45%
- Riposte Stun: 1.5/1.5/1.5⇒1.5/1.5/3 seconds
- Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 4/4/4⇒3/4/5 seconds
- Taste their Fear Damage: 175/250/400⇒200/275/500
- Eclipse Damage Reduction: 40/80/120⇒40/80/200
- Energy Shield: 40%/45%/50%⇒40%/45%/60%
- Wild Cards Damage: 200/300/500⇒200/300/550
- Bomb! Damage: 250/325/550⇒300/400/700
- Health: 600⇒700
- Will now target the nearest enemy with his Double Tap after dashing if his current target is dead
- Aria of Perseverance Cleanse: All Debuffs⇒Only Stuns
- Aria of Perseverance Heal amount: 100/150/200⇒150/200/300
- Grand Entrance Targeting: Farthest unit within 3 Hexes⇒Farthest unit within Attack Range + 1 Hex
- Last Breath Targeting: Highest Item unit⇒Farthest unit within Attack Range + 2 Hexes
- Chosen One Healing: 8%/10%/15%⇒12% at all levels
- Flame Spitter Damage: 250/400/800⇒350/500/1000
- Rocket Magic Damage: 100/175/750⇒125/200/750
- Mana: 30/80⇒40/120
- Mana: 75/175⇒100/175
- Faster Impact Upgrade: 1 sec⇒0.3 sec delay
- Abyssal Bombardment Damage: 350/450/2500⇒300/400/2500
- Abyssal Bombardment Splash Damage (% of base damage): 50%⇒25%
- Quicksilver shield duration: 15sec⇒10sec
- Star Guardian 3 is now a Bronze Trait.
- Fixed a bug where Xerath could continue firing meteors while reviving from Guardian Angel if he started casting right before he died.
- Fixed a bug where Xerath would lose his transformed state when activating Guardian Angel.
- Fixed a bug where Xerath would get stuck in his idle animation if stunned while transformed.
- Ahri now waits until her first orb returns to cast another one
- Equipping Items in out of game loadouts screen will now be much faster.
- Took out the tuning fork and made sure the “Login Successful” SFX now plays correctly.
- Your loadout will no longer get messed up when you log out of the app.
- Arena Skins Icons are no longer uncomfortably zoomed in and will show what the skin is (entirely).
- You can now remove a friend from your friends list, we've all been there.
- If you don't select the "stay signed in" option, you will no longer stay signed in. Crazy.
- The Stage indicator panel will no longer be wonky (it's a technical term) if you surrendered in previous games.
- Little Legends rarity is now shown on the loadouts panel.
- The Ready Check indicator and Social Panel got a bunch of small visual fixes. They should be generally cleaner now.
- Begone! Expired missions do not show up in the missions panel anymore.
- Social Auth accounts can now access their inventory when they first login and play the game.
- Game no longer crashes when opening a trait panel in Team Planner, woops.